Going though the menswear fashion shows and collections of Spring-Summer 2016, I was amazed at all my favorite designers’ collections; from Armani’s crispy navy-inspired suits to Valentino’s version of the mac with hints of orange and white. So here’s a list of my favorite looks and outfits, elegant, modern and classy, to suit the modern man this new season.
1. Ralph Lauren navy jacket with crispy white tuxedo shirt and white trousers. A timelessly elegant and refreshing look to get us out of the winter funk.
2. Brunello Cucinelli grey double- breasted suit. Every modern man needs a classic grey suit.
3. Dolce & Gabbana monochrome polka dot and floral print with nude-beige backdrop for the ‘daring’ modern man.
4. Brunello Cucinelli cannonball grey trousers and cream jacket, paired with a regular T-shirt.
5. Givenchy all black from head to toe. Loving the length of that jacket!
6. Valentino’s version of the mac with sharp lines and wide lapel.
7. Ralph Lauren you killed it with this coat. A coat that can carry the modern man from spring ‘til fall and can easily be labeled as a classic.
8. Neil Barrett’s version of the spring coat, trying to challenge ones masculinity with those flowers…I say bring it on!
9. Hermes white jacket with nature-inspired print. I would wear it over all black or all grey of the same tone for an evening look, and jeans with a white t-shirt for day. Must always keep a balance between modern and classy.
10. Michael Kors…another day another jacket. Yes…I am obsessed.